A photoshoot is not just a great gift because it captures beautiful moments and memories, but it also gives you and your mother (or you and your child/children) a chance to spend quality time together.
During the photoshoot, you can bond over shared experiences, talk about your lives, and create new memories together that will last a lifetime.
Additionally, having professional photographs of you together can be a great way to show how you love and appreciate each other. It is a thoughtful gesture that can convey your gratitude and affection in a unique and personal way.
Overall, a photoshoot can be a heartfelt and meaningful gift that celebrates the special bond between a mother and child.
Add a description about this category
Mom & Me mini
- Session about 30 minutes
- Advices about outfit and backdrop - before the session
- Gallery with all the photos* in web-size (downloadable) in 3 business days after photoshoot
- 5 highly edited photos of your choice ready in 2 weeks or faster after your selection
- Studio rental time is included
- Free parking
Option to buy more photos, expedite retouching are available!
Let us know the PROMO CODE (or ask us how to get one) and we will grant you the discounted price for "Mom & Me" mini photoshoot.
Details are the same as for regular price
- You can order more photos for retouching $30 per each additional photo
- You can order expedite retouching - so you'll have ready photos so much faster
- You can request the whole 1 hour photoshoot (if it's a lot of family member or you'd like to do a family photoshoot).
- We offer prints (poster, canvases and e.t.c). If you are interested - we provide the price for you
-Let us know if you have any other special request
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
- If you don't request a make up service please come camera ready (for ladies and who wants it: use foundation on a face)
- Coordinate outfits among all people in the group: Coordinate outfits with your mother so that you both look your best and complement each other
- Consider props: Props can add a fun and personal touch to the photoshoot. Think about incorporating items that are meaningful to your mother or that reflect her interests. No props mare great either - we love classic portraits
- Have fun: Remember that the most important thing is to have fun and create happy memories together. Enjoy the moment and cherish the photos for years to come!